Winchester, United States
over 1 year ago
• Provides technical support to the automation partners and OEMs on applying and commissioning
products and solutions.
• Surveys end user or OEM applications to define proper product configurations.
• Works closely with Sales to define proper product configurations.
• Manages technical knowledge databases
• Assists in the creation and maintenance of the technical literature.
• Recommends and develops required product training.
• May conduct on and off-site training classes for automation partners and OEMs.
• May provide product start up support to end users.
• Tracks customer satisfaction levels.
• Interacts with sales to identify possible sales opportunities. This includes products with unique
capabilities or innovative application strategies and methods.
- A minimum of 3 years; experience is required utilizing product knowledge and application techniques,or equivalent. In-depth knowledge of PLCs and specialized control applications is required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, and/ or equivalent industry training or experience in automation products and systems.
- Plastic machinery knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of control loops.
- Knowledge and understanding of industrial pressure transducers and transmitters to measure fluid, liquid, or gas pressure in all industrial applications.
- Familiarity of other sensors used to measure position, force, strain, temperature, rotation and tilt.
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and electric drawings.