Englewood, United States
over 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Talent Advisor in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (although the role will be remote at this time).
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Talent Advisor - your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Talent Advisor will lead the development, communication and execution of the resourcing strategy for their assigned function client groups. As a Talent Advisor, your primary accountability is ownership of the resourcing strategy for your client groups in the United States inclusive of both proactive and reactive recruitment.
Execute on the North America Talent Strategy by building a pipeline of qualified candidates, both in support of active vacancies as well as proactively to meet the business need. Build strong partnerships
with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Internal and External Candidates.
- Manage internal and external recruitment activities for assigned business functions, placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed global processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Design, activate and execute sourcing for priority talent initiatives (both proactively and re-actively as required).
- Network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of external talent taking full advantage of digital and social channels.
- Leverage internal and external contacts to ensure available pools of talent for future openings.
- In conjunction with the HR Business Partner, create, align, and land the annual resourcing strategy for your assigned client groups.
- Leverage multiple sourcing channels, including but not limited to social channels, networking, direct sourcing, internet recruiting, data mining, advertising, employee referrals, competitor contacts and third-party vendors /partners.
- Ensure HRBP and Hiring Manager understanding of the Recruitment process from beginning to end.
- Manage candidate relationships and communicate the Employment Value Proposition to prospective hires.
- Provide and analyze data on key metrics for recruitment, application flow, sources and quality of talent as required Desired Skills and Experience.
- Ensure applicant tracking system data integrity and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with global and local recruitment policies.
- Duration: 6+ Month Contract
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.