Technical Service Director
Seeking a Technical Service Director to lead a team of service engineers to provide technical support and troubleshooting for a life changing medical device innovation. As the Director of Tech Service you will ensure effective and efficient operation of the Service Team consistent with program or product objectives.
- Oversee ongoing in-house and field service operations to ensure effective troubleshooting and problem resolution of assigned medical devices
- Work with Engineering team to address serviceability of design, identify and determine root cause of functional issues and assist in the development of problem resolutions.
- Work with Manufacturing, as necessary, on build updates which may impact Service team and the execution of changes in fleet of devices being serviced.
- Technical degree, Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline preferred
- 6 – 8 years related technical experience in a service engineering role
- 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Hands-on experience in common medical device repair and test techniques
- Understanding of and demonstrated experience with quality requirements pertaining to repair, rework and re-certification of FDA regulated patient-treatment devices
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel