Westford, United States
about 2 years ago
- Developing test specific Software Solutions
- Integrating test specific Hardware solutions
- Analyzing schematics and documentation to realize test solutions
- Conducting in-house and on-site training as needed
- Preparing engineering documents, like test strategies and software design documentation.
- Adhering to quality standards and processes
- Troubleshooting and tracking solutions through engineering change request process
- Delivering, installing, and training, customers on projects.
- General electronics knowledge
- Multi-discipline understanding of digital, analog, microprocessor, motor controllers and power electronics.
- Ability to read, understand, analyze schematics
- Microsoft products –Experience and practical use of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong working knowledge of test equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
BSEE with at least 2 years of experience