Tewksbury, United States
4 days ago
- Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
- Uses sophisticated programs and test equipment to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of related experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.