Wallingford, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Test Technician in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Test Technician your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: performing tests, troubleshooting and other related tasks in the manufacture of Antennas, Microwave components, Optical connectors, RF Switches, Connectors, and electronics products for aerospace flight high-reliability/military and commercial applications.
Electronic Test Technician Minimum Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or other related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience working in electronics industry
- Experience with use of equipment for testing RF products such as, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters and multimeters
- Capable of reading and have basic understanding of electrical schematics
- Work closely with engineers to solve problems
- Work closely with engineers to generate assembly and test methods for new and existing products
- Troubleshoot products and make suggestions for improvement
- Have basic soldering skills and be able to work with surface mount components
- Capable of following directions, working with limited documentation and participate in generating new documentation
- Be highly organized and capable of working on multiple projects
- Have good computer skills
- Capable of training other personnel
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
Electronic Test Technician Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of simple circuits
- Be mechanically inclined with ability to build test fixtures
Electronic Test Technician Additional Requirements:
- Candidate must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Greencard holder)
- Electronic: 2 years (Required)
- Duration: 1-month temp to permanent Full time
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: $16-$24hr. with OT
- Benefits: yes 95% of benefits are paid.
- Shift- 1st and 2nd shifts
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.