Ayer, United States
about 1 year ago
Test Technician/JUNIOR BSEE GRAD
- Review and approve test plans for power-electronic based systems; prepare product and equipment for test; execute test plans; gather, compile and summarize data; generate test reports/results
- Troubleshoot and repair product as required.
- Construct test equipment according to specified requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair production test equipment.
- Provide recommendations and documentation to product designers on design improvement.
- 2-year Associate Degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-6 years of hands-on experience in the manufacturing or R&D environments.