Manchester, United States
over 2 years ago
Verification and Validation Test Technician
We have an immediate contract opportunity for a V&V Test Technician to work in a Medical Device Verification and Validation environment. This is an important role where test results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release. Test results will need to accurately reflect the actual conditions of the test meeting FDA documentation requirements. In some cases, test personnel will be expected to provide feedback to improve the accuracy and repeatability of draft test procedures.
Activities will include:
- Working in a testing team of 5 or more individuals on a daily basis. The team will most likely include Test manager (s), Shift Lead(s), Test engineers, and test technicians.
- Performing test procedures according to written instructions
- Documenting test results
- Report any anomalies noted while performing test cases
- Cooperating with engineering personnel to assist with troubleshooting as needed
- Education or training in a technical field
(Bachelors degree, Associates degree, Vocational Education, etc.).
- Basic knowledge or training in the use of various test equipment including but not limited to data loggers, scales, and pressure gauges.
- Prefer at least 1-year experience as a test technician in a design QA or manufacturing QA environment, or equivalent (prior experience testing medical products a plus).
- Must be familiar with following test procedures written by others.
- Must have working knowledge of computer related tasks.
(many of the test procedures require the use of spreadsheets, custom software tools, and command-line instructions).