Woburn, United States
about 1 year ago
Receives materials and products, both domestic and international. Maintains stock records using an MRP system. Basic knowledge of shipping procedures and inventory control methods. Reports to a Shipping Manager, but a degree of resourcefulness and latitude is required.
Essential Responsibilities: The employee may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential responsibilities as determined by business necessity.
- Receive materials using the MRP system.
- Pull kits for production.
- Work with other departments on fulfilling part requests.
- Delivery of packages throughout the building.
- Participate in cycle counts.
- Maintain appropriate inventory records in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Keep warehouse organized and clean.
- Packing and shipping both instruments and consumables.
Non-Essential Responsibilities: In addition to the essential responsibilities listed above, the employee may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Must have High School diploma and 2+ years of related experience with inventory and shipping
- Must have good computer skills, including MicroSoft Word, Excel, Internet and Email
- Ability to use small fork lift/dolly
- Ability to work until 5PM to meet shipping deadlines