Shelton, United States
about 1 year ago
The Product Management Consultant is responsible for providing Product Management/Marketing support for the Consumables Business Unit within the Applied Markets business.
Primary role: Website Product Marketing within the Consumables and Accessories business.
Join the Product Management team to further develop the PerkinElmer website focusing on product content build-out for new and existing products. Generate robust product information providing customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
• Web content development – work with Product Management to improve existing content on the website. Including the following:
o Detailed product descriptions, technical specifications, features and benefits, and images.
• Modify existing product/category structure where necessary. Develop new structures.
• New product additions – add new products to the website via web tool and spreadsheets.
• Image processing for web readiness – converting TIF files, resizing, and silhouetting images.
• Supplier contact for content and images
• Cross function interaction with other groups for content
• Strong writing skills. Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Self-starter, motivated.
• Ability to work both independently and on a team.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
• Ability to learn new computer applications
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Some Science background/coursework is not required but helpful experience.