Lowell, United States
6 months ago
Main job duties:
- Work on assignments specified by build sheets, requiring attention to detail, high quality and consistent work rate
- Operates various wire bonding equipment with ability to multi-task by working on several pieces of equipment.
- Able to work with test technicians and determine optimum wire bonding parameters, including but not limited to adjusting loop heights
- Must be able to collect, record and discuss Work Order (WO) data gathered during the wire bonding operations.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with supervisor or technical personnel.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.